Mendota Heights, MN
Commercial Lending Officer
Gateway Bank is looking for a client service focused individual who is a team player, skilled at multi-tasking, has a reputation of being highly organized and is good at anticipating the needs of others.
Why Gateway Bank?
Gateway Bank has always had a commitment towards quality of product and service to its clients. We have found that it takes a team effort to consistently meet the high standards we have set for ourselves. Our Bank is committed to the development and growth of each associate. In turn, we count on each associate to help us maintain those high standards of quality that have made our Bank's products and services respected throughout the community.
Our three core beliefs share who we are and how we do business.
1. An excellent work environment
2. Outstanding client service
3. Strong client relationships
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain a loan portfolio;
• Grow awareness of the bank;
• Provide quality, value added service to internal and external clients;
• Prepare credit presentations;
• Spread financial information;
• Build and maintain a professional network;
• Maintain the culture of the bank;
• Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of products, services, security measures, regulatory compliance, and client relationships.
• Assist others in their absence or in cases of work overload.
Successful candidates will be professional, responsible, service oriented, friendly, and have excellent communication skills. Qualifications include:
• College degree including a minimum of three years of commercial lending experience desired;
• Sales and/or service experience desired;
• Ability to provide leadership;
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing;
• Ability to interact in a positive manner with all clients, associates and project confidence, remain calm and poised even in emotional/volatile situations, and treat others respectfully;
• Ability and desire to sell/ask for the business/cold calling skills;
• Ability to operate a personal computer and related software necessary to perform job duties;
• Availability to work variable hours as may be operationally necessary;
• Ability to project a favorable professional image;
• Service oriented and a team player.
How to Apply:
Gateway Bank has excellent benefits, competitive wages and a strong energetic culture. If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to Bruce Downey to email@example.com.