Part Time Teller/Customer Service Representative
Lakeview Bank has an immediate opening for a Part Time Teller. This position supports the Retail Department by performing traditional teller transactions as well as other customer service duties.
The position of Customer Service Representative/Teller is responsible for providing high quality customer service by meeting the needs of customers in an efficient and friendly manner. Position responsibilities include handling transaction processing and some customer service responsibilities including opening new accounts and responding to a variety of customer inquiries. Responsible for promoting business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relationships.
Hours (subject to change):
• Approximately 25 hours per week
• Monday – Wednesday – Friday
o 9:30am – 5:45pm
o 8:45am – 12:15pm
• High School or equivalent. Previous teller or commensurate training in retail activities, including cash handling.
• Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Team player with ability to be flexible and multi task while paying close attention to detail.
• Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to word processing and spreadsheet programs.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may email resume and cover letter to Lisa Meinerts at email@example.com, or mail to:
Attn: Lisa Meinerts
9725 163rd St. W.
Lakeville, MN 55044
Lakeview Bank is an equal opportunity employer.