Northview Bank, a family owned community bank since 1908, is seeking an experienced Commercial Lender for Northern Pine County, MN and surrounding communities. The same products and services offered by big banks are available at Northview but with the advantage of local management and ownership. Lending decisions are made locally and Northview Bank prides itself in supporting the communities it serves. Northview Bank is a $428MM community and family focused bank with 12 locations throughout north central Minnesota and is an equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Competitive salary and benefit package offered, including PTO and 401K.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Developing, growing and maintaining relationships with commercial customers, professionally servicing customer needs
• Managing credit risk in a manner consistent with Northview Bank lending policy and practices
• Properly underwriting, structuring and documenting commercial loans
• Gathering and analyzing credit and financial data per lending policy requirements
• Maintaining strong working knowledge of bank products and services
• Representing the Bank through active participation in community events to increase the Bank’s visibility and enhance new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or business or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of Commercial Lending experience preferred
• Experience with Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending is preferred
• Operates PC and standard office equipment.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website find out more about Northview Bank: www.northviewbank.com