East Bethel, MN
Chief Experience Officer
Village Bank is a local, Family-Built, Community Strong bank founded in 1993. Our passion for community banking stems from our desire to help people – both our valued staff and our growing community. We’re here to help connect banking services with the businesses that need them. How? By listening. Collaborating. And inspiring. We’re pioneering a better way forward. We’re making banking more human. We’re excited about the path ahead - are you ready to join the Village?
Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but valued? Does the idea of playing a significant role on a top-notch team at a fast-growing, market-leading organization sound like your dream? If so, we’ve got an opportunity with your name written all over it!
As our Chief Experience Officer, you are responsible for:
• Developing, coordinating, and executing a fully integrated marketing and communications strategy for the Bank
• You will transform this integrated marketing strategy into a storytelling strategy for our Sales and client-facing teams
• You will serve as our brand ‘champion’, developing marketing campaigns and defining sales support needs
• You will be responsible for evolving our product messaging and supporting the go-to-market strategy, including driving the campaigns that will generate leads for multiple lines of business
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
• 10+ years of experience in marketing strategy and execution
• Familiarity with Communications and Public Relations
• Community banking experience preferred
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to set a vision and lead the team to deliver
• Brand development and digital marketing knowledge
• A combination of education and experience will be considered
• Team player who likes to work hard and have fun!
How to Apply:
Village Bank is not your average community bank. We do things different and provide real value beyond banking to our customers. We believe a strong Village makes a strong business and we live each day by our Village Values. Are you our next Villager? Learn more and apply now at www.VillageBankOnline.com.