United Bankers' Bank
Operations Technical Support Lead
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Technical Support Lead on our Operations team. This individual will provide consistent, exceptional customer service to all UBB respondents and be able to support operations platforms.
Position can be on-site, hybrid or remote.
• Provides continuous technical support for assigned products, systems, and services to UBB customers through telephone conversations and written communication.
• Maintains knowledge on end-user technical support including “how-to” questions, routine maintenance activities, configuration, upgrades, minor enhancements, customization, features, and functionality.
• Provides customers with answers to general questions regarding banking tools, product specifications, product information, etc.
• Reviews technical support documents, application solution write-ups, FAQs, and other supporting materials.
• Guides customers to the best resources to fit their needs including technical support, distribution information, and other relevant information the customer may require.
• Documents and escalates recurring themes found in customer comments and/or complaints and ensure the information is given to the right people to resolve problems.
• Ensures testing is completed on relevant systems before released to a live environment.
• Documents and reports system issues.
• Two-year technical degree or equivalent technical customer service experience
• 3+ years bank operations experience whereby incumbent has gained a solid background/experience in the overall functions of an operations department
• Two-years of technical experience preferred
• Technical understanding of computer functions and software applications (IE, Chrome, Edge, etc)
• Excellent customer service experience with a minimum of 3 years working with customer relations
• Proven experience in a technical, customer facing position
• MS office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and other windows software applications
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN and chartered in 1975, United Bankers’ Bank (UBB) is the nation’s first bankers’ bank. Today, UBB has over $1 billion in assets, and is a trusted correspondent banking partner to over 1,000 community banks from the West Coast to the Great Lakes and South Atlantic. Our “First for Your Success” motto is a guiding principle that establishes the success of each and every customer and UBB employee as our number one priority.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.