Northern State Bank of Virginia
Customer Service Representative/Teller
Northern State Bank of Virginia has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative/Teller. This position supports the bank by performing customer service duties as well as traditional teller transactions.
• Handle all tasks associated with opening new personal and business deposit accounts
• Assist customers with opening safe deposit boxes
• Professionally respond to customer inquiries
• Promote bank and cross sell bank products and services
• Greet and assist customers, process customer deposits, withdrawals, and payments
• Process customer requests for bank teller products and services; including cashier’s checks, gift cards, cash advances
• Verify and maintain records of cash in and cash out; balance cash and other transactions
• Process and balance coin through the coin machine; bag coins for shipment
• Record night deposit transactions
• Actively participate in community activities
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• High school diploma
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High level of accuracy and timeliness
• High degree of integrity and drive for excellence
• Strong aptitude for problem solving
• Regular and reliable attendance
• Perform duties in compliance with policy and procedures
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org • Northern State Bank of Virginia • Attn: Briana Sterle • 600 Chestnut Street • Virginia MN 55792 • Northern State Bank of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
MEMBER FDIC, EQUAL HOUSING LENDER, NMLS 440572.