United Bankers' Bank
Bank Deposit Operations Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Bank Deposit Operations Specialist on our Operations team. This individual provides exceptional customer service to community banks using UBB’s online banking and check imaging systems.
Individual will need to be available to work the following shifts on a rotating basis: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Position is on-site at our Bloomington office. Work from home opportunities may be available on a rotating basis after initial training period.
• Reconciles/researches/tracks outstanding returns, adjustments and cash letters, and prepares entries to DDA.
• Helps in maintain customer agreements.
• Assists customers with training and product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution to supported users or other team members.
• Assists with fingerprint & security administration.
• Processes ACH, LDRIN and Adjustments.
• Provides Hardware and Technical support as needed for customers and other team members.
• Provides support to staff and members on special projects.
• Handles DDA account inquiries. Investigates questions about account postings & procedures.
• Accurately enters a variety of information to customer accounts.
• Uploads and verifies file transfers to and from various sources.
• AAP & NCP certification preferred
• Associate’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
• 3 years bank operations/reconcilement experience whereby incumbent has gained a solid background/experience in the overall functions of an operations department to include payment operations, returned and proof items
• Excellent customer service experience with a minimum of 3 years working with customer relations
• Experience with imaging systems and printing IRD’s
• MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other windows software applications
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN and chartered in 1975, United Bankers’ Bank (UBB) is the nation’s first bankers’ bank. Today, UBB has over $1 billion in assets, and is a trusted correspondent banking partner to over 1,000 community banks from the West Coast to the Great Lakes and South Atlantic. Our “First for Your Success” motto is a guiding principle that establishes the success of each and every customer and UBB employee as our number one priority.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.