Citizens Alliance Bank
Any branch location in MN
Credit Analyst Supervisor
Take Your Career to the Next Level
The Credit Analyst Supervisor will direct and coordinate workflow and analysis for the credit analyst team. This position will maintain high credit quality throughout Citizens Alliance Bank by coaching, developing, and managing performance of staff to ensure consistent credit culture. The supervisor will assist with meeting loan quality expectations by ensuring lending policy and procedures are properly adhered to.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Planning workloads, allocating tasks, organizing, and monitoring work processes of Credit Analysts.
2. Briefing the team on new initiatives, changes in policies and procedures and company news.
3. Establish a training structure for credit team. Schedule training opportunities for credit and lending staff.
4. Maintaining a working knowledge of lending software, to provide overall support and assistance to lending staff in the financial analysis.
5. Analyze and interpret financial statements including proforma and projections using trend analysis, ration analysis, cash flow analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and industry averages. Ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, capital budget (internal rate to return, net present value, etc.), and equity valuation calculations.
6. Provide written financial statement analysis for credit presentations, file comments and annual reviews. Maintain the report of review due and work with lenders to keep comments current.
Required - Four year degree from an accredited College or University
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Preferred – Three to five years of banking experience.
Preferred - Three to five years of Financial or Credit Analyst experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
How to Apply:
One easy step to view all of our open positions, just follow the link: www.citizensalliancebank.com/about/careers
Questions or assistance with applying please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com