Sherburne State Bank
Mortgage Loan Processor
Provide administrative support and technical assistance to Mortgage Loan Officers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Prepare loan disclosures, including Loan Estimate, Closing Disclosure and related application and closing documents for Conventional, FHA, VA, RD, HELOC and Home Equity Loans.
• Gather and evaluate information relating to the borrower and property, including bank statements, employment records, and property records.
• Order Credit Report, Title Insurance/O&E, Appraisal, Flood Determination, VOE.
• Monitor status and follow up, when necessary, with outside sources, communicate status with Mortgage Officers, schedule loan closings with Title Company, Mortgage Officer and Borrower.
• Reconcile Title Company documents with Bank documents.
• Manage and reconcile payment to vendors.
• Input and maintenance of loan information on core system.
• Manage loan process from Mortgage Officer approval through post-closing functions. Primary point of contact during processing for Loan Officers and vendors.
• Complete and monitor post-closing tickler system, filing (mortgage, insurance) and investor requirements.
• Assist Mortgage Officers as necessary to achieve successful and accurate loan closing.
• Maintain current knowledge and ensure accuracy and compliance with established policies and regulations
Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Written and Verbal Communication, Integrity, Ability to Multitask and Meet Deadlines, Financial Skills, Financial Software knowledge, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills, Strive for Continual Improvement, Ability to Maintain Accuracy and Efficiency.
High school Diploma or equivalent; degree in finance, business administration, or related field preferred
Minimum two-year relevant work experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Email Resume to HR