Any of our branch locations located at Kensington, Cokato, Willmar, St. Cloud, Belgrade, Elrosa or Herman
Kensington Bank is looking for an experienced, energetic Credit Analyst to join our team.
Our organization has a phenomenal lending staff that has and continues to develop numerous credit opportunities. We are looking for a passionate person to be a part of this fast-paced environment that will be an exceptional addition to our growing credit analyst staff.
What You’ll Do
• Analyze loan data on new, renewal and existing loans
• Spread financial statements for use in credit analysis and loan presentations
• Assist lenders and management in assessing credit risk factors
• Prepare written credit analysis for new and renewed loans
• Provide assessment on loan condition and quality, independent of the lending function
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, finance or accounting
• 1 – 2 years of related experience
• Available to travel as business needs require
• Strong organizational, administrative and prioritization skills
How to Apply:
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. For more information on Kensington Bank, visit our website at: www.kensington.bank
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kensington Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.