Northwestern Bank NA
Dilworth, MN 56529
Reports to Board of Directors and Ownership of Bank
Are you looking for a role that allows you lead a bank in the overall strategic direction, administration of products and services, regulatory compliance and financial compliance in a culture that treats you like a family member? Northwestern Bank is looking for a servant leader to step into the role of President and CEO while our current President transitions out of this role. We believe in leading with relationships and working together. Do you think outside of the box? The current President will support the transition into this new role with training, guidance and networking. This is an exciting opportunity to join a family owned bank with four generations of history as it continues to grow and change as the banking industry changes and opens up new opportunities for us.
Be a Culture Leader
Drive Business Development
Monitor and Lead Financial Performance
Ensure Compliance and Reporting/OCC
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and/or equivalent experience required.
• 10 + years previous banking experience or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines.
• Strong business writing and communication skills with diverse individuals
• Knowledge and experience in commercial and ag lending.
• Ability to think analytically and to create and maintain data in spreadsheets
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• A servant heart towards others
How to Apply:
Send resume to Wendy Berland at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Northwestern Bank NA, PO Box 10, Dilworth, MN 56529, attn: Wendy Berland