Citizens Alliance Bank
Open to all Bank locations in MN and MT.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Citizens Alliance Bank is hiring an Operations Manager to assist in developing, organizing, and implementing internal operational needs of the Bank. This position will provide support to Branch Operations personnel and ensure quality service and effective customer support for internal and external customers at the branch locations. The Operations Manager will assist in operations policy, procedure, and resource writing, hiring Operations personnel, and evaluating the needs of the operations staff in branch locations.
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Assist the SVP/Senior Operations Manager with directing the branch operations departments to ensure effectiveness and efficient operation of the branch operations
2. Collaborate with the Operations Leads in the branch locations to ensure the highest level of accuracy and professional courtesy to all customers as directed by SVP/Senior Operations Manager.
3. Continually monitor all internal operations as a basis for change or improvement to increase efficiency, reduce costs, or improve the level of service provided to internal and external customers.
4. Provide knowledgeable, efficient, and accurate branch operational support, holding periodic reviews of the bank's operations compliance, policies, procedures, and core updates.
5. Keep abreast of changing trends and techniques. Recommend new operational best practices that when implemented would increase efficiency, effectiveness, reduce costs, and/or improve the level of service provided to the SVP/Senior Operations Manager.
Required - High School diploma or GED.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Required - Five to Seven years of banking experience.
Preferred - Five to Seven years of customer service experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
How to Apply: