Citizens Alliance Bank
Echo, MN 56237
Take Your Career to the Next Level
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration of the branches’ operations and managing the day-to-day strategic priorities and related communications associated with the operations of the branch location. This position will be responsible for developing new deposit and loan business, as well as making the necessary decisions to improve branch profitability and growth. The Branch Manager will provide a superior level of customer service and promote goodwill for the bank through active participation in community organizations and events. This position will be required to effectively balance their day-to-day management duties with managing and maintaining an individual loan portfolio.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Manage employees and staffing of the branch, including coaching and counseling, writing reviews, and crafting performance plans.
2. Assist the Market Manager in implementing and ensuring all operational audits, including bank policies and procedures are being adhered to; responsible for taking prompt corrective action on internal/external (Enter Branch Location) branch audit findings.
3. Manage difficult customer situations and provide them a resolution, information, or additional options. Ensure quick and proper response to all reasonable customer requests.
4. Cross-sell bank products and services, along with managing assigned portfolio of bank customers and actively pursuing new loan relationships.
5. Deal with loan customer requests, including collecting and analyzing financial data in order to reach credit decision and establishing and negotiating terms in the extension of credit.
Required - Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Management from a four-year Public or private accredited institution of higher learning or a minimum of four years of experience in a related field.
Required - Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience of banking environment or related field.
Required - Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience of Management or Supervisor experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with loan documentation and boarding software
How to Apply:
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: firstname.lastname@example.org