St. Cloud, MN
Commercial Credit Analyst
Minnesota Business Finance Corporation (MBFC) is looking for a Commercial Credit Analyst to join our team! We have an immediate full-time opening in our St. Cloud, MN office. Minnesota Business Finance Corporation (MBFC) is the #1 Minnesota SBA Lender, originating and servicing SBA 504 fixed asset commercial loans in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration since 1983 covering the entire state of Minnesota and select counties in North Dakota and Wisconsin. With offices in the Minneapolis Metro area, St. Cloud, Detroit Lakes, and Fargo, MBFC provides exceptional responsive service to its clients!
If you have a passion for helping small businesses succeed and grow and want a stable career with longevity and opportunity for growth that offers fantastic pay and benefits, this position is for you! MBFC has a fantastic, friendly staff made up of long-time employees that provide exceptional service to its clients.
MBFC is an equal opportunity employer.
MBFC offers competitive salary and benefits!
• Review applications and evaluate for completeness, creditworthiness
• Preparation of Credit Memo including underwriting and analysis of relevant credit and financial information
• Analyze commercial appraisal and environmental reports
• Maintain a good working knowledge of MBFC’s lending policies and procedures
• Maintain a good working knowledge of SBA requirements
• Proficiency with financial reports and statements
• Proficiency with computers and computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and mathematical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Interact effectively with team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related business field of study preferred
• 2+ years of commercial credit underwriting and analysis experience preferred
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Sarah Borgman, Credit Officer, MBFC, 616 Roosevelt Road, Suite 200, St. Cloud, MN 56301 or firstname.lastname@example.org