Citizens Bank Minnesota
New Ulm, MN
Citizens Bank Minnesota is looking for a high performing, experienced and motivated Network Technician for its Main Office. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a trusted financial institution. If you are an upbeat and positive candidate, this is a career worthy of consideration. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefit package.
Network Technician Job Responsibilities:
• Communicates information with the technology team and other departments.
• Monitor, update, configure and deploy Antivirus Security software.
• Supports the implementation of new software and hardware.
• Oversees network performance for computer systems and system maintenance.
• Responsible for assisting with Microsoft Exchange administration.
• Assists the IT Support team, employees and customers with bank services, software and
hardware related issues/questions.
• Assists in network design, implementation and evaluates for recommended security improvements and system upgrades.
• Administer user and group securities through Active Directory.
• Scan for vulnerabilities and deploy corrective recommendations, or patches, based on the vulnerabilities found.
• Provide technical support for clients and staff, at all branches, on IT related issues.
• Tracking customer and employee inquiries to identify potential trends or patterns.
Network Technician Desired Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience in an IT environment. Network+ or CCNA is a plus, but not required.
• Familiarity with networking hardware such as network interface cards, file servers, firewalls, switches and routers.
• The ability to read and interpret documentation such as operating and procedure manuals, maintenance or installations instructions.
• Proficiency with server and PC hardware and software.
• Working knowledge with Windows Server and Active Directory administration.
• Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, and Windows products.
How to Apply: