United Bankers' Bank
Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Consultant
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Consultant on our USource team. This individual supports USource, UBB’s Human Resource Consulting Service, providing members with excellent service and promoting USource services to potential new members.
Candidate should be located in Twin-Cities metro area but has the opportunity to work remote, hybrid or in office. If remote, occasional travel to UBB’s Bloomington office or elsewhere for training, meetings, conducting forums and client visits is expected.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
• Develops and maintains member relationships through discussions and in-person bank visits
• Provides accurate interpretation of employment laws, trends and requirements.
• Responds to member hotline calls and e-mails, and logs information into CRM database.
• Creates and revises members’ employee handbooks.
• Responsible for USource administrative functions including new member setup and service cancellations, database maintenance and CRM support.
• Assists with member’s Affirmative Action Plans.
• Updates and maintains the USource Online library, including entering and updating employment law posters, forms and templates.
• Assigns and administers pre-employment assessments.
• Assists with development and distribution of USource communications.
• Develops and presents webinars and forums.
• Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
• 3+ years of human resource experience in a generalist position supporting a variety of HR functions, including employee relations, policies and administration
• Experience in banking industry a plus
• Ability to deal effectively with all levels of community bank staff
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Solid understanding of federal/state employment-related regulations
• Strong analytical and researching skills to resolve complex issues
• Demonstrated customer service focus
• HR certification preferred, along with interest in professional development
• Possess valid driver’s license and the ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers