Cambridge State Bank
Loan Processor-Servicing Specialist
Cambridge State Bank is seeking a Loan Operations Specialist for our loan department providing document processing for our lenders in accordance with the bank's policies and procedures.
This role supports the work of our commercial lender and our mortgage lender.
This position is responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties:
• Administer the loan booking process on the core system for new loans, renewals, and modifications.
• File, monitor, and maintain collateral to ensure the bank’s security interest is properly recorded.
• File UCC-1, Amendments, Continuations and Terminations with the Secretary of State.
• Process loan payment requests, loan advances, disbursements, and wire transfer requests in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
• Answering customer calls, email requests and research.
• Process participation requests, participation payments, Letters of Credit and Escrow Accounts and Escrow notices.
• Manage daily, monthly and quarterly reports for the Board of Directors as needed.
• Maintain the ALLR processing.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in loan documentation.
• Knowledge of SBA 7(a) and 504 administration.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with a working knowledge of rules, regulations and policies relating to loan operations.
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks while delivering quality results.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
Prior loan processing experience required. Knowledge of Arta Lending and Fiserv products helpful.
How to Apply:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bruce Montgomery at 763-691-8017