10107 University Ave NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Customer Service Representative - Blaine (Full Time)
CorTrust is hiring a Customer Service Representative at our Blaine location!
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll provide prompt, efficient, accurate, and friendly service to customers in all interactions. You will ask deeper questions to understand customers’ needs and make appropriate service and product suggestions. You will process teller transactions and be proficient in cash handling.
• Process teller transactions such as cash and check deposits, check cashing, credit payments, savings bonds, wire transfers, and withdrawals.
• Open new deposit accounts for personal and business customers and develop knowledge of Bank products and services to help customers choose the correct account to fit their unique needs.
• Recognize the needs of customers to recommend and cross-sell additional Bank services and refer to business partners when possible
• Demonstrate accurate cash handling and reporting.
• Adapt well to changes in policy and procedures. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
• Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties and responsibilities of position.
• Cash handling and knowledge of banking regulations and operations preferred, but not required.
• Adapts easily to system, process, product, and service changes.
• Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
• Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
• Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and respect.
• Ability to understand and abide by the Bank’s policies and handbooks.
How to Apply:
Apply at: https://www.cortrustbank.com/careers
CorTrust Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.