Citizens Alliance Bank
Clara City, MN
The Opportunity to Take Your Career to the Next Level
Citizens Alliance Bank is hiring an Operations Lead. This position will provide professional and knowledgeable assistance to the Operations staff along with providing support as required to the Market Manger.
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: email@example.com
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Supervise, mentor, and develop the operations staff to meet the needs and requirements of the Operations Department.
2. Organize, compile, maintain, and prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly, reports and documents for customers and management.
3. Maintain a determined level of personal production and actively pursues better, more efficient ways of performing the job duties of the Operations Lead.
4. Organize, maintain, and train per the Bank’s policies and procedures for all operational functions of the Bank.
5. Have a can-do spirit, a desire to help customers and staff, to contribute, to go above and beyond, and to make a difference.
6. This position involves 40-60% customer contact, interaction, and customer service on a daily basis.
Required - High School diploma or GED.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Required - Three to Five years of banking experience.
Preferred - Three to Five years of customer service experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
How to Apply: