Citizens Alliance Bank
Clara City, MN
We are seeking motivated candidates to manage consumer banking at our Clara City location. This position offers an opportunity to make a difference within the team through leadership and management skills. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation efforts of the personal banking staff and teller manager. Looking for someone with high level of accuracy, problem solving ability and motivation to build solid teamwork.
If your superpowers are promoting superior customer service, fostering teamwork, along with ensuring financial policies and procedures are followed----look no further, this is the position for you. This position offers an opportunity to make a difference. Apply today!
Contact Citizens Alliance Bank’s Human Resources Department for a full job description via email: email@example.com
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, veteran status and all other protected classes.
Citizens Alliance Bank prides itself on its Core Values, which are Humility, Respect, Genuine Care for Others, Finds a Way, Effort, and Owning It.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Supervise, mentor, and develop the operations staff to meet the needs and requirements of the Operations Department.
2. Organize, compile, maintain, and prepare daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly, reports and documents for customers and management.
3. Maintain a determined level of personal production and actively pursues better, more efficient ways of performing the job duties of the Operations Lead.
4. Organize, maintain, and train per the Bank’s policies and procedures for all operational functions of the Bank.
5. Have a can-do spirit, a desire to help customers and staff, to contribute, to go above and beyond, and to make a difference.
6. This position involves 40-60% customer contact, interaction, and customer service on a daily basis.
Required - High School diploma or GED.
Required - Continuing Education to maintain job knowledge.
Required - Three to Five years of banking experience.
Preferred - Three to Five years of customer service experience.
Preferred - Proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
How to Apply: