Lake Elmo Bank
Lake Elmo, MN
Regular Full Time Marketing Communications Specialist
Position: Marketing Communications Specialist
Type: Regular Full Time Hourly-40 hours per week; On Site.
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision; Bank paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Float time, vacation and sick time; 401(k); Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
The Marketing Communications Specialist supports the Vice President/Marketing in efforts to plan, organize and implement marketing strategies.
• Manage content for SharePoint, bank website and other digital platforms per Lake Elmo Bank Communications Schedule.
• Implement digital marketing efforts including e-traditional and e-news and others as we expand in the digital arena.
• Assist with market research and prepare analysis/reporting for digital marketing efforts.
• Maintain and update Lake Elmo Bank Communications Schedule and Collateral Catalog.
• Manage vendor relationships including print, advertisers, media, etc.
• Coordinate special events including logistics of facility and refreshments for employee, customer and community events.
• Process all customer and community donation requests as approved by the VP Marketing.
• Manage corporate merchandise program which includes purchasing, managing inventory and employee sales.
• Assist with the coordination/distribution of marketing materials including direct mail campaigns.
• Manage Marketing Department general ledgers including accurate and timely processing of invoices and tracking various expenses.
• Provide detailed proofreading and editing on all print projects.
• Provide full administrative support to VP Marketing and VP Human Resources as needed.
• Marketing and/or Banking experience a plus but not required.
• Associates degree or higher; and/or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Experience in website content management, digital communication development and event coordination a plus.
How to Apply: