Community Development Bank
12725 43rd St NE
Saint Michael, MN 55376
Commercial Lending Assistant Community Development Bank
Be a critical part of a commercial lending team by assisting Commercial Lenders in their interactions with customers and the loan support department. Position performs a variety of administrative functions essential to support the relationship management of the commercial lending portfolio. Supports commercial lending staff. May assist customers and resolve problems concerning commercial relationships.
1. Assist commercial lenders by providing administrative support in all aspects of the commercial lending process including obtaining customer financial statements, updated insurance, credit reports, and certificates of good standing.
2. Serve as a secondary contact for current and potential customers. Responds to inquiries from customers and fellow employees concerning commercial loan and deposit transactions, loan payments and payoffs, etc. May also be asked to assist with scheduling loan closings.
3. Obtain documentation needed to underwrite loans such as tax returns, personal financial statements, and articles of incorporation. Monitor canceled insurance policies.
4. Scans financial statements and loan documents into the loan file of new and existing customers and maintain the bank’s tickler list to assure proper adherence to conditions and covenants pertaining to each loan. Perform loan file reviews for missing information.
5. Maintain communication with loan officers and loan support about the status of credit requests.
6. Assist lenders with submitting appraisal order requests, flood reports title reports/ surveys, other duties as assigned.
7. Understand and comply with all Bank policies and procedures. Obey all federal and state regulations.
8. Ongoing training as required by regulations and the Bank.
9. Work with bank staff on other projects as directed and maintain a favorable image for the Bank.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Associates degree in Business, Finance, or related field with loan or credit experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. At least two years of previous banking experience preferred.
How to Apply: