Business Banking Specialist
Reliance Bank Business Banking Specialist will provide superior service to all commercial customers. To include opening of depository accounts and renewals, changing of signers of commercial accounts, cross-sale of additional accounts, customer service-related questions for retail and commercial accounts (in person, telephone and electronic), selling of Treasury Management products, building of E-Corps or business banking online to include all Treasury Management services, and full-service support of those products.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities
- Setup and maintain products and services for customers including:
Remote Deposit, ACH, Wire Transfers, Wire Manager, Positive Pay, Online Banking, Business Mobile Deposit, Business Bill Pay, CDARS and ICS, QuickBooks.
- Perform onsite setup and support to customers for all commercial banking products and electronic banking services.
- Perform annual reviews and risk assessments for all commercial banking products.
- Opening of accounts, primarily commercial but can include personal checking, savings, IRA’s and Certificates of Deposit.
- Assist in the annual ACH audit, return rate monitoring, and annual ACH client reviews.
- Processing and monitoring of ACH files, returns, NOC’s.
- Meet with business customers to review current and future needs to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Selling of Treasury Management products.
- Analysis statement comparisons.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional oral, written, and Interpersonal skills to interact well with all customers / coworkers.
- Proficient in internet banking and eBanking systems.
- Understanding of ACH rules and regulations.
- Understanding of IOLTA requirements.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical reasoning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of bank policies and procedures, as well as applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 5+ years banking experience
- Advanced skills in core processing solutions (ideally Fiserv ITI).
- Working knowledge of products and services designed for business customers including but not limited to RDC/Online Banking/Mobile Banking/ACH/Positive Pay/Bill Pay.
- Technology aptitude.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com